mardi 8 décembre 2009

Blog new version

[ENG] as you may have seen, I changed my blog address to a new one. The ancient one was hosted in my website, and I wasn't able to get the new functionnalities of Blogger. So I decided to switch to a new one. The bad part is that I lost my archives in the process, but I suck so much at html and that kind of stuff that I had no other choice. Anyway, let's look forward dammit !!

[FR] comme vous l'avez peut-être constaté l'adresse de mon blog a changé. L'ancien était hébergé sur mon site et ça m'empêchait d'accéder aux nouvelles fonctionnalités de blogger. Du coup j'ai switché. Le seul problème c'est que ça fait perdre l'accès aux anciens posts. Mébon, c'est pas grave, il vaut toujours mieux regarder vers le futur pas vrai ?!!

Edit: seems like I finally managed to import my archives. Cool !

Aucun commentaire: